Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Emily’s Cheesy Chicken with Rice

I made this for dinner a few days ago, and LOVED it! I don’t know about you, but I think broccoli is one of the best veggies ever… always have, always will! So easy, and delish – you’re gonna wanna try this one!

  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can cheddar cheese soup
  • 1/2 cup milk (emily’s recipe didn’t call for this, but I added it to make the sauce more saucy)
  • 4 small chicken breasts
  • broccoli (i added 4 cups of frozen broccoli, but you could add less if you wanted or you could use fresh – it’s up to you)

Spray your crockpot with no-stick spray and put your chicken on the bottom. Mix your soups together in a separate bowl and add milk. Pour over your chicken in the crock pot. Cook 8-10 hours on LOW or 4-5 on HIGH. About an hour before serving, add your broccoli. Serve over rice.

I didn’t get a picture of this one, I was too excited to eat the creamy cheesy goodness with the broccoli! To view emily’s pictures and the original recipe post, click here.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ooh, I'll have to try the milk. Love this meal. LOVE it. Don't love the smell of it for some reason, but I do looove the taste.