- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10.75oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing/Marinade (from the bottle)
- 1-1/2 lbs. Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into bite size pieces (you could also use chicken breast if you preferred)
- 1/2 lb. Angel Hair Pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
Beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing with a whisk until blended; pour over chicken in a crock pot. Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours.
Cook pasta as directed on package about 15 minutes before chicken is done; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture and fresh parsley.