(with a few of my changes… you can view the original recipe here.)
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups Dry Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces (my pasta box contained 13.25 oz. i didn’t use the whole box)
- 1can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Finely Diced Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1 cup Asparagus, chopped into 1 inch lengths
- 2 cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cook chicken (i used 3 small breasts) and shred or cube. Cook spaghetti in same chicken water until very al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).