I got this awesome recipe from my sister-in-law, Kristy... It's definitely a keeper.
Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water!
Perfect for summer get-togethers, or any meal, really. :)
And the best part - it's so healthy!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can black-eyed peas (or any beans you want to use)
- 1 can white shoepeg corn
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Garlic salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 package Italian dressing mix, prepared according to directions but without the oil
Combine all ingredients. Let sit for about an hour to let flavors blend well. Serve with tortilla chips, or just as a salad. So delicious!