- 1 pkg rigatoni pasta (or any large tubular pasta)
- 1 lb. italian sausage, sliced
- 1 each: red, green and yellow pepper, coarsely chopped (i don’t care for green peppers, so i used 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 orange pepper)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add peppers with sausage; cook and stir 7; minutes or until sausage is done and peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes, cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture, and then stir in Italian cheese; mix well. Top with Parmesan cheese.
*This recipe is so simple, and has a delish flavor. It’s pretty quick to prepare as well, the whole recipe comes together in about 30 minutes or less.